The global rainscreen cladding market is expected to reach USD 12.1 billion, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increase in demand for better moisture management properties and energy efficiency solutions is expected to remain a key driving factor for the global market. Increasing non-residential construction spending in both developed and emerging markets is also expected to have a positive impact on the growth. Overcladding of existing residential homes to improve aesthetics and energy efficiency without impacting the living space has also helped in shaping the global market. High Installation costs associated with rainscreen cladding is expected to hinder the market growth.
Composite material was the leading raw material used for manufacturing rainscreen cladding and accounted for over 25% of the total market volume in 2014. Properties such as higher strength, durability and flexibility are expected to drive composite panel demand. Fiber cement panels are expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 6.5% from 2015 to 2022.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Global rainscreen cladding market demand was 219.3 million square meters in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2015 to 2022.
- Offices were the leading application segment and accounted for 29.6% of total market volume in 2014. Refurbishment of office structures is expected to drive this segment over the next seven years. Residential sector is expected to witness the highest growth of 6.7% from 2015 to 2022.
- Asia Pacific emerged as the leading regional market and accounted for 34.9% of global demand in 2014. Strong economic development coupled with population expansion in countries such as China and India is expected to increase construction spending in Asia Pacific. Asia Pacific is also expected to witness the highest gain in its market size over the forecast period.
- The market is highly fragmented and characterized by presence of large number of large scale and small scale companies. Key industry participants include MF Murray Companies, E.I. de Pont de Nemours & Co., Ash & Lacy Building System Ltd., Celotex Ltd. and Nvelope Rainscreen System Ltd. Other companies operating in the global market include Dow Building Systems, Kingspan Insulation PLC, TAKTL LLC, CGL Facades Co., Lakesmere International Ltd., Kalzip Ltd., Rockwool Inetrnational A/S, Carea Ltd. and Booth Muirie Ltd.
Grand View Research has segmented the rainscreen cladding market on the basis of raw material, application and region:
Request For Free Sample Copy:
Raw Material Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Fiber Cement
- Composite Material
- High Pressure Laminates (HPL)
Application Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
Regional Outlook (Volume Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa